90lbs lost! YAY!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Thought I would post some before and after pics, 90lbs lost!

Me at my highest weight, 300lbs:

Me now! Current weight, 210lbs:

Me in my old size 24pants:

I'm so proud of myself for not giving up. I do plan on losing 60-70 more lbs. My current mini goals are 5lbs a month.
  • Can't see this pictures But what an AMAZING accomplishment! I bet you look great! Congratulations !!

EDIT: I can see them now lol... WOW!!! I was wrong... you look BETTER than great!!!
  • Haha thank you! Yeah I tried making them so they wern't just links but i failed...lol.
  • You look AMAZING!!!! WOW! How did you do it?
  • Wow! You're doing so well! I'm jealous! You just look amazing.

Barb
  • YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!
  • Thank you luckymommy! 5-6small low fat low carb meals a day and exercise exercise exercise...lol Right now I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video and Ive lost 10lbs since starting it.
  • Wow! That is awesome!
  • You're doing such an awesome job! Congrats
  • Aww thank you guys! I'm trying something new now, after watching some youtube weight loss journey's, Ive decided to start taking video progress as well as pictures. I'm going to be doing this every 10lbs I lose! Should be interesting ...haha.
  • WOW!!! You look amazing!! Congratulations on doing such an amazing job and for doing it while you're young!!! I must say, for someone short, you carry your weight amazingly well. Again, congrats and well done!!!
  • Thank you Angihas2. Yes I've been told that before, I think its because I carry most of the weight in my butt and thighs...I've been trying to target that area but it just doesn't seen to want to go away!
  • This is actually the 2nd time in my life i have lost over 80lbs. I really I'm surprised myself that I was able to do it again. This time I plan on keeping it off!
  • OH MY GOSH!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe how slim you look for 210 - we are close in heigh and I started at 215 and I was huge!

WTG!!!!!!!
  • You look Great!!! Congrats!!!!