I didn't even know I lost 25 lbs...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was changing my stats today and just realized I have lost 25lbs!! Now I can tell by my clothes, and I have been keeping track but it was kind of a WOW moment. Thanks so much everyone for this site. It was the easiest 25lbs I have ever lost. Here is to 75 more !!!

• That's awesome!!!
  • congrats and well done!!

positive thoughts for a continuation of your journey from me to you

xx
  • Congrats on being a quarter of the way there!! And best of luck with the rest, you can so do it!!
  • congrats!!!
  • Thanks so much everyone...
    I am so excited. I have lost 25lbs hubby has lost 30lbs and my oldest daughter(17yrs) has lost 15lbs and my youngest daughter(12yrs) has lost 10lbs

all since Jan 18th. My daughters dont need to loose much. But just changing spray butter instead of butter, wheat instead of white..bread, pasta, etc. Little changes like that has really helped them too. They eat like normal kids. Now hubby and I are alot more strict on ourselves we eat salad for lunch, low carb, low fat, calorie counters. But we feel better than we have in a long time.
  • Congratz! Here's to continued success.
  • Woo hoo! Congrats on your progress, that's definitely an awesome wow moment. Keep up the great work!!!
  • Wtg!!!
  • good job =]
  • Congratulations. That is wonderful progress. Now it's "Happy Dance Time"

• Excellent News! Congratulations.
  • that's a terrific loss Terre... and even better that you're making those healthy changes for your whole family. bravo!
  • Congratulations!
  • Thanks everyone! hubby has went off plan the last 2 days at work. A company has been bringing McDonalds breakfast items....grr. But I have stayed on plan. Hopefully he gets a handle on his problem..lol