18w!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • To some this size may be HUGE, for me it's an indication that I'm losing weight and the regular size 18, my 3/14/10 goal is at hand.
    I went and tried on clothes yesterday and I fit the 18w and went ballistic. My husband was almost embarrassed but couldn't stop laughing. He did manage to say "you look good" between the chuckles. Of course they weren't all the same size 18w...I think some were size 16w. At any rate I fit more of them than I didn't.
  • U are awesome! Aren't u doing SBD? Congrats. girl!
  • congrats!! way to go girl! keep it up I cant wait untill I can fit into an 18 again lol We're the same height too!
  • Way to go! You are doing awesome!
  • Way to go!!! 18w is a huge victory...I swear I cried when I was able to wear 18's again. Congrats on your progress and keep up the amazing work!
  • You go girl!!!!
  • Congrats! New pants sizes are always so awesome. I had totes full of clothes that were too small when I started this whole weight loss thing, and whenever I hit a new size, it was always so much fun and so empowering to be able to go through and actually pull some of the clothes out because they fit. So anyways, congrats and have fun in your 18s!
  • Fantastic...
  • JF - as soon as I saw that post title I got goosebumps for you!! You are in a size that starts with 1!!! You're doing great. It sounds like you have an awesome, encouraging husband too!
  • You've entered the dreaded what-the-heck-size-am-I land!! LOL! Good for you! Maybe you'll have a better experience, but many of us around here complain about the 18/18W/16/16W....???? I never could figure it out.

You're doing such a great job!!
  • Awww, that's awesome! You go girl. Keep it up. It feels so good doesn't it? I can't wait to feel like that again. Woo hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks everyone!! I was very excited. I told my husband I would not look at or try on anything that has a two in front of it. I was in Target and was looking at the "regular" sizes and almost cried. I was looking at the regular size 18 and it looks doable. It feels sureal and awesome. And yea all size 18w pants don't fit but for most of them to fit it was great. I am loving this journey. This website is a huge part of my victory!!
  • I'm where you are. Congratulations! All size 18s don't fit, but I am starting to wear 18s now. Still, I can't wait till I am in 14 or 12s.
  • Congrats!!

What an awesome accomplishment
  • Congrats! I am just starting my weightloss journey and will def. celebrate being able to fit into a size 18. I am a size 24 now and havent been able to fit into a size 24 for several year! Hopefully soon I can celebrate this same goal!