An unexpected NSV.

• Every day I wash my face and apply my makeup, and though I see myself, I try NOT to look very hard. I can't stand my face anymore, the hanging jowls, the extra wobbling chin; it makes me want to cry.

This morning, when I looked in the mirror, I risked really looking, and realized that my face is noticeably MUCH thinner. The wobble is gone, and the double chin has been greatly reduced.

It's really something to look at yourself and finally think, "Hey, I'm kinda pretty!" I missed that girl.
  • Good for you!! I know that the first place I actually see weight loss is in my face as well. Keep it up!!
  • Hey, that's an awesome perk. It's hard to look in the mirror and not like what you see, I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better about the reflection staring back at you.
  • Hey way to go. Soon you'll be like ' Damnnnnn Look at that Sexy girl!" Congrarualtions.
  • Thats awesome! Congrats!!!
  • Aww, congratulations!!
  • That's a great nsv, congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • AMAZING! That's definitely a big NSV... it must have done wonders for your self-esteem! Some days I look in the mirror and get a small glimpse of the woman I CAN and WILL be... and those days make ALL the difference! Great job!!
  • Wow, what a confidence booster!
  • Great realization! Congratulations on the NSV-
    Keep smiling!
    Judy