officially back on track (down 16 lbs)

• here's the deal...last year around this time i stuck to a reasonable calorie reduction plan (1500 cal/day) and worked out at least 4 days a week (about an hour routine each time). in 2 1/2 months i lost about 25 lbs, kept most of it off through the summer and began gaining (junk food junkie) toward the end of summer. after gaining 5 lbs back, i tossed it all out the window and essentially went on a 3 month binge, causing me to gain another 11 lbs.
    following the holidays, i made a commitment to again eat healthier and exercise. the way i feel emotionally, physically when i am eating healthy and working out is indescribable. like i can take on the world... long story short, i am officially back down to the lowest weight i reached while on the plan last year. i feel like it wasn't all a waste and i am so optimistic that i will get to onederland this time. it is simple...i have 2 mini goals. a) reach 210 by April and b) 199 by June. Ultimately i would like to be around 170, but i am only really thinking about my april goal. go me!

non weight related goals that i have recently met: taught myself to hula hoop, crocheted a really cool purse for my sister, cute photo shoot, size 16 pants (tight). that is weight related, but honestly , so are the other little accomplishments. i have so much energy and interest in hobbies again. love it!
  • Whooo! way to go, keep it up!

countcaloriequeen.blogspot.com
  • Awesome. Woo hoo!
  • Welcome back to the bandwagon. Keep at it and you can achieve anything!