New to the site and looking to share my excitement

• Hi Everyone
    I'm new to the site, just signed up tonight. I just wanted to share my happiness with someone. For the first time in like 10 years I am under 300. It feels so good to finally be on track and losing weight. It's taken a year to lose 50 pounds, but I guess slow is good, since I'm not gaining it back. This site is very inspirational, it's good to see that I not alone in the struggle to reach my goals. Good job to everyone and keep up the work.
  • Congratulations And welcome to 3fc.
  • congrats and welcome!!

this place is GREAT for motivation and just having someone to talk to who's also going through the same things you are. we're all here for basically the same reason, to lose some weight and get healthy!! some people have a lot to lose, some only have a little left, and others are just trying to maintain what they've already lost, so no matter what stage you're in there's always someone around here who knows what it's like and how frustrating it can be sometimes..and sometimes it's really nice just to talk to someone who knows how you feel.
  • Congrats on seeing the 200s on the scales! Keep up the hard work and you'll be at your final goal before you know it!

~*~ Will See the 180s by St. Patrick’s Day 2010 ~*~

Mini-Goal 1 :: Under 200
    Mini-Goal 2 :: Under 190
    Mini-Goal 3 :: Under 180
    Mini-Goal 4 :: Under 170
    Mini-Goal 5 :: 165 lbs
    Mini-Goal 6 :: Under 160
    Mini-Goal 7 :: 154 lbs
    Mini-Goal 8 :: Under 150
    G O A L ! ! ! :: 145 lbs

• It's amazing, isn't it? Keep on doing what you are doing!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Great work and keep it up with hard work you will archive your goals.
  • you're doing great.
  • Hey there! Welcome to 3FC!

Our starting weight & height are virtually the same. It's so nice to see people around that have the same stats! You are doing terrific and I feel much better now, too after having gone below 300!!
  • Congratulations on finding the 200's and 3FC's! Welcome.
    My best as you work towards your next goal.
    Judy