3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   65 pounds GONE in 8 months! :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/193657-65-pounds-gone-8-months.html)

SuperMom 02-08-2010 04:33 PM

65 pounds GONE in 8 months! :)

hey everyone!!! :)

i'm so happy today. i finally fit back into a size 14!
i started out at 250 pounds and a snug size 20. i've since dropped 65 pounds, and i'm down to a 14. 35 more pounds til my goal!
:carrot: :cb: :dance: :hat: :dancer: :encore: :woohoo: :cheer2: :broc:

i KNOW i can do this and i SO can't wait!!!! :)

i'll look around over the next couple of days and see if i can find any before pics. though, i'm sure most of you understand, when i was at my heaviest i hid from camera's as much as possible!! but i'll see if i can dig something up and post them in a couple days :)

katybug12 02-08-2010 04:56 PM

Congrats!! I bet you look amazing! I can't wait to be this close.

SuperMom 02-08-2010 05:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
i hope i uploaded the pics right lol

the first pic (me, kids, and my boyfriend) was taken almost 3 years ago, shortly after my youngest (and last) son was born. but remember, that i haven't lost one single pound up until about 8 months ago when i started REALLY trying to lose some weight. i don't really remember my exact weight back then, but i'm certain it was around my starting weight of 250.

the second pic, i just took maybe half an hour ago! 65 pounds gone! :D :carrot:

SuperMom 02-08-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katybug12 (Post 3142387)
Congrats!! I bet you look amazing! I can't wait to be this close.

thank you so much :)

but, if you're at 176 and only want to get down to 140, you're only 36 pounds away yourself!!! congrats to you as well :)

GiddyupKaos 02-09-2010 10:37 PM

Wow!! you look amazing.. congrats!! you soo motivate me!!! :D

SuperMom 02-10-2010 07:27 AM

thank you so much!! :) i still have a little ways to go.. and it seems as if i'm 'stuck' right now. but that just means what i've done so far has worked, and now i just need to do a little more to finish it off. i'm trying to stay as positive as i can and looking at my before and now pics is always a great motivator.

your ticker says you've lost 13 pounds already, that's an awesome start! keep it up and soon we'll be seeing your success stories up here. congrats!! :)

Windchime 02-10-2010 09:45 AM

Good job, SuperMom! You and I have very similar stats. I'm an inch taller and you weigh 5 lbs less than me now, but other than that we are very close--and 65 pounds is/was my original goal! I've lost 55 and have kind of maintained for awhile, but your post is encouraging and makes me want to get back into the groove.

Congrats! You're looking great!

evoo 02-10-2010 09:47 AM

Wow! Great job! You are an inspiration!

Thighs Be Gone 02-10-2010 09:50 AM

Oh. WOW! Congratulations. Now for some more good news. Those sizes---yeah, they are gonna start dropping like rocks. Once you go lower than a 14 the sizes get smaller faster and faster! Really well done.

SuperMom 02-10-2010 03:47 PM

thanks a ton everyone!! i really appreciate all the wonderful comments and congrats :)

as for the pants sizes dropping like rocks..i really hope so! lol i just want to be back in a size 10 and i think i'll be satisfied with that. after my first child i was JUST getting into a size 12 and was so close to being happy with how i looked, so i'm sure i'll be good at a size 10. not too far away!!!! hopefully by the time bathing suit season gets here haha

Onederchic 02-10-2010 09:53 PM

Congrats!! :woohoo:

SuperMom 02-11-2010 07:29 AM

and WOW! i looked at your pics you posted on jillian michael's facebook. a HUGE congrats to you! you look SO amazing!!
would you mind at all if i showed those pics to my mother??? she's only 5'4" and weighs roughly 275lbs. she thinks that because she has a hard time getting around sometimes that she won't be able to do anything to lose weight, but i'm incredibly worried about her. she's on all kinds of meds for things such as high blood pressure, diabetes, etc..and none of these things started with her until she got this heavy. maybe your pics might inspire her to at least start off small by walking to the mailbox instead of driving to it ever day - something.

Raichu 02-11-2010 07:37 AM

WAY TO GO! Check you out! You are an inspiration!! Congrats!! :carrot:

Lil Judy 02-11-2010 07:46 AM

CONGRATULATIONS! Lots of hard work goes into such great results. You're an inspiration to me!
Judy

SuperMom 02-11-2010 01:11 PM

awww, thanks everyone!!! :) you chicks are all so great!

more good news... my 6 year old came home from kindergarten today (it was a half day) with a box of 30 candy bars to sell for his school... it's only been in the house for 2 hours now, but i'm a huge sucker for recees cups..and i haven't even tried to touch one! i just hope i can keep it up as long as he's selling them lol