Nsv!

• I'm so pleased to be able to start a second thread in the mini goals forum...

Back in late November I bought a pair of jeans, which I stupidly didn't try on, only to find when I got home that they have no stretch in them and were too small. I could get them on, but had no chance of doing the zip up at all, needless to say they made me feel like crap so I hid them from sight.

I dragged them out of the back of my wardrobe to try on last night only to find that they are actually a little too big for me around the waist!!!! I promptly ran around the house in them and did several victory dances! I'm so thrilled that I can fit into these now

I also noticed this morning (while being vain) that I'm starting to get collar bone definition and that my double chin is starting to shrink. It's taken 21lbs for me to notice changes, but the wait was more than worth it because I'm so thrilled with myself
  • Way to go!!!!!!!!! Keep it going girl!!!
  • That's awesome, I put on an old pair of pants and had the same reaction lol! I think it's neat you kept them around, it allowed you to have that experience!
  • Yay!
  • congratulations
  • Congratulations!