My tummy... where did it go?

• So I've been losing weight, it's slowed down a lot but I'm almost to 10 pounds, and even though I've seen it on the scale I hadn't seen much evidence for it in my body (my boyfriend, of course, swore he could :P). In fact, I felt like I was getting even wider. It was depressing, so I kind of stopped using full-body mirrors altogether.

Then I looked in the mirror one morning a couple days ago... and my tummy was gone. o3o Okay, there's still a little pudge there, but it looks like it's been cut down a lot. It used to be, after I ate, my stomach would distend so much I really looked like I was in the early stages of pregnancy. Now I can eat a pretty good-sized meal, and it doesn't even seem like it goes at as much as my old empty stomach did!!

I still kind of worry that I'm just telling myself this... but this has happened to you guys too, right? Have you noticed yourself slimming down even after just a little weight? I feel like it's too good to be true... gah, I wish I had pictures. I need to start taking some. >:[

Soooo anyway, that's what's been keeping me going for the past week. ;D Very pleased, even if it is just in my head. Wish me luck on getting to 10+ pounds! And good luck to you all! <333

• YAY - GOOD FOR YOU! Sounds like whatever you're doing is working and you're sticking to it!

The difference is evidently obvious, your boyfriend and your tummy wouldn't lie to you - we're sometimes the last to see what everyone else notices immediately (I guess we're so used to thinking of ourselves in a certain way plus we don't want to be disappointed, like it's too good to be true)- so take those pictures, then you'll have the proof and we will get to see how well you're doing too!

• Yep, the tummy gone stage is lovely, it's my favorite
  • I guess it depends on how good your eyes are. My tummy has just been a little pooch for a WHILE now, but it took a while for my eyes to catch up and actually notice it. So maybe you are very perceptive (which is by no means a bad thing!).
  • WOO Hoo on a disappearing tummy!
  • Congrats I'd like to be in your shoes right now haha.
    How tall are you? What have you been doing so far to lose the weight you have?
  • Congrats! I can't wait till I can say that about mine.
  • Yay