I opened my 22 drawers today!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • When i started this journey, i was a size 26 and had almost no clothes that fit right. Most of the time, I've been a size 24. However, I have 2 full wardrobes in a bunch of drawers in my guest bedroom closet in sizes 22 and 20. Today, I opened my 22 drawers and it all fits!!!! Its like i just went shopping!
  • Good for you! I know what it's like to realize you just got a whole "new" wardrobe. I'm waiting for my 24 drawers
  • what a great feeling! congratulations on getting to "shop" your 22's
  • I love it! Good for you!
  • Congrats!!!! what an awesome feeling!
  • Congrats
  • Good for you! How exciting!!
  • Wahoo! Congrats to you!
  • Congrats to you! What an amazing feeling that must be! Keep up the great work!
  • GOOD JOB! So exciting.

I CANNOT wait to get all my 22's and 20's back from my momma (she borrowed them on her weight loss journey)!! Btw, she is now in a size 12 or something.
  • Congrats...it's a great feeling! I can fit into my size 16 dress pants [down from a very tight size 18]...16s are still tight but Ill take it...

Congrats on your success!
  • Congrats on your progress and keep up the good work!!!
  • Wohooo! =) Keep up the great work and you'll see those 20's soon too!
  • You go, girl! Congrulations!

• YAY- GOOD FOR YOU! There's a few things that can make your day: being able to fit into something that you couldn't before and not being able to wear something 'cuz it's too big - you have both of those going on!

Keep up the good job - you've evidently found what works for you and are sticking to it and you're seeing the results - now all your drawers fit, oops, I mean, all the stuff in your drawers, (sorry, couldn't resist!) and how great is that! (I'm jealous - I need to work harder!)