2 more mini-goals achieved this week!

• I achieved 2 more of my mini-goals this week!

1. 5 pounds lost (185.2) - achieved January 6, 2010
    2. BMI of 28.0 (183.0) - achieved January 9, 2010
    3. 5% lost (180.69) - achieved January 12, 2010
    4. 10 pounds lost (180.2) - achieved January 12, 2010
    5. out of 180’s (179.8) - achieved January 14, 2010

Next 5 mini-goals:

6. BMI of 27.0 (176.0) -
    7. 15 pounds lost (175.2) -
    8. 10% lost (171.18) -
    9. 20 pounds lost (170.2) -
    10. BMI of 26.0 (170.0) -

one carrot for each 5 pounds lost in 2010 (so far): +1 = 11 pounds
  • great! Keep up the good work
  • Yay, congrats! You're well on your way!
  • Congrats - what a great way to begin the year.
  • Congratulations! You've really hit a lot of incredible milestones.

I like how you have so many mini-goals that you're always reaching the next a few days after reaching the last. It will keep you motivated to always see progress. I wish I'd planned my weight loss in this much detail!
  • Quote:
    I like how you have so many mini-goals that you're always reaching the next a few days after reaching the last. It will keep you motivated to always see progress. I wish I'd planned my weight loss in this much detail!
    I was noticing the same thing, I thing that's a great way to always feel great because you're always close to another goal! I may have to adopt your strategy.

Keep up the good work!

• Congrats on reaching 2 more of your mini-goals - boy, that ticker just keeps moving on down, getting closer and closer to your goal - how great is that?!

How smart to set all these mini-goals - success breeds success so each victory propels you toward the next - you know you can do it because you already have - WAY TO GO!

Keep up the good work - you've evidently found what's right for you and you're sticking to it - we'll all be here to cheer you on with your next milestone!

• Wohoo! Congrats!
  • Congratulations! I think I will learn from your example and set some mini-goals for myself too so that I can try to keep myself moving in the right direction! You're doing great!
  • Nice job! I need to set my mini goals. Great motivators, indeed.
  • Congratulations! January sure has been a great month for you! You will be adding to that list again very soon I am sure!