Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-08-2010, 08:50 AM   #1  
Rachel Ann

S/C/G: 305/ticker/185

Height: 5'5"

Talking Just had to share....10lbs gone forever!!!!

I know you lose weight quickly your first week but I wasn't expecting 10lbs in 5 days.
Started my diet & exercise program on Monday this week & have already lost 10lbs as of this morning!

I'm gonna let Jillian Michaels whip my butt this weekend (been doing 30DS) & see if I can lose anymore before my official weigh in on Monday!

I'm just floored....I'm not going to expect this high of a weight loss every week & won't get discouraged, but I'm still so happy!

This feels like 10lbs gone forever...I will never *EVER* see that # on the scale again!

Thanks to everyone for their help, support, and inspiration. Seeing the before/after pictures & hearing people's stories has helped me more than any of you will ever know.

I'm glowing

for each 10lbs!!!!

-Rachel Ann-
TheJourneyStartsNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJourneyStartsNow View Post
I know you lose weight quickly your first week but I wasn't expecting 10lbs in 5 days.
Started my diet & exercise program on Monday this week & have already lost 10lbs as of this morning!

I'm gonna let Jillian Michaels whip my butt this weekend (been doing 30DS) & see if I can lose anymore before my official weigh in on Monday!

I'm just floored....I'm not going to expect this high of a weight loss every week & won't get discouraged, but I'm still so happy!

This feels like 10lbs gone forever...I will never *EVER* see that # on the scale again!

Thanks to everyone for their help, support, and inspiration. Seeing the before/after pictures & hearing people's stories has helped me more than any of you will ever know.

I'm glowing

for each 10lbs!!!!

-Rachel Ann-
Wow!!!!!!!!!That is great...I also just started and was excited about the 5lbs I said goodbye to! I've also started the 30 day shred and it is kicking my tail! I have tried to do it every other day but hope to get it in everyday next week! GREAT JOB!
litar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #3  
Mission to maintenance!

S/C/G: 227/150/145

Height: 5'9

Wow that's awesome! I always liked that the first week (for most people) you lose the most, it's a great motivation, like your body is saying, 'ok, I'm up for this, let's go!' Keep up the good work!
LBLAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #4  
Striving 4 better health!

S/C/G: 186/155/140

Height: 5'3"

Wow, thats great, keep it up I love 30DS!
heather1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:45 AM   #5  
Weigh Down Yonder

YAY - GOOD FOR YOU! Not only are those 10 pounds history, baby! but you're that much closer to you goal - how great is that?!

Success breeds success - the excitement of this first milestone will propel you towards your next mini-goal - you know you can do it 'cause you already have - WAY TO GO!

Thnaks for sharing - it's fun to celebrate with you - keep up the good work and we'll be here to cheer you on!

Last edited by leeway; 01-09-2010 at 02:46 AM.
leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 228/228/170

Height: 5'7

awww yay! im really proud of you!!!! please stay motivated and keep up the awsome job that your doing!!!
Ladybug18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #7  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

That's AMAZING! Congrats.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote