150 pounds gone

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Today I reached 150 pounds lost. Only 55 more to go until I reach my goal
  • Holy smokes girl! That is amazing. Congratulations on your loss!
  • Thanks so much, Mandi
  • You are amazing Girl!
  • Thanks CC
  • Onederchic - absolutely awe-inspiring! I follow your posts, and it blows me away how strong you are and how you have kept your focus on your goal despite some unusual challenges. This is no "mini" goal - it's an amazing milestone on the way to victory!
  • Awww, thank you so so much!
  • 150lb AND you quit smoking! That's inspirational. Congratulations...I bet you feel like a million bucks.
  • I really do, thanks
  • Wow what an inspiration great job
  • Thank you

• Michelle,
    How exciting - that is absolutely amazing - quite a testament to what hard work and determination can achieve -congratulations!

Thank you so much for sharing, not only your current milestone but your entire journey. Your story was one of the first I read when I clicked on 3FC several months ago and it prompted me to join. I have followed your progress with great interest especially since I have as much to lose as you - I want your story to be mine - seeing your incredible before & after photos as well as your support and encouragement of everyone here has inspired and challenged me to stay on track and keep going.

Keep up the good work - your goal is just around the corner - we'll all be cheering you on and drawing strength from your success.
    P.S. I love your new photo with your precious baby - you look fabulous!

• Leeway -

Thank you so very much. Your words mean a lot to me and you've made my night
  • You are so amazing! You have accomplished so much, you should pat yourself on the back several times. I have truly been inspired by your progress and will continue to sit back in awe as you reach your goal.
  • Awww thank you so much, Tami