3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Wedding Dress!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/187015-wedding-dress.html)

kellost 11-24-2009 07:48 PM

Wedding Dress!!!!

I did it! I can't believe it, never ever would have believed it, but I did it! I put on my wedding dress today, zipped it up, and it fit. If anything, it was gapping a little bit on top. Now mind you, I've been married for 12 years and have steadily gained weight since then. 2 kids and 12 years later, and I thought it never ever would possibly fit again. It hung in my closet, a reminder of how little I "used" to be. It fit!!!! Can you believe it??????

This is a major goal reached. A goal that just wasn't even a consideration for many, many, years. But I did it, and I'm proud!!!!!!! I'm kinda in shock!

Oh, and the Wii Fit says I'm within the "normal" range for my height. Didn't really think that would happen either, especially the first time I stepped on the Wii Fit and my Mii blew up! LOL.

ray of sunshine 11-24-2009 08:36 PM

:congrat: OH that is so awesome!! What an accomplishment!! Good for you for doing what I have been waiting to do! Losin it!! Love you signature! That is what you are doing!!

LotusMama 11-24-2009 08:57 PM

What an accomplishment! You must feel terrific. Congratulations on reaching this milestone!

Cheers,

J

AR4life 11-24-2009 09:05 PM

Wow, that is so awesome :carrot: what a great feeling!

Late to the game 11-24-2009 11:06 PM

Woo hoo to you!!!!!!!!!!!

leeway 11-25-2009 01:13 AM

:carrot::cp::broc::cp::cb:

WOW - you must be on top of the world - to be in "normal" range and fit into your wedding dress - how great is that?!:woohoo:

You should be very proud of these accomplishments - there's few things that feel better than being able to fit into something that you couldn't before - but with it being your wedding dress, it is so much more meaningful and special.

Thanks for sharing your victories - it's fun to celebrate your success with you - keep up the good work - your goal is just around the corner and we'll all be here to cheer you on!

:bravo:

Judy Lynn 11-25-2009 02:19 PM

That is so awesome! Congratulations on your success!

Onederchic 11-26-2009 05:06 PM

Awesome, congrats :woohoo:

Civakas 11-28-2009 02:32 PM

Congratulations

Natoshial 11-29-2009 07:44 PM

That is so awesome!!! I am so happy for you. Mine is hanging in the closet as a reminder also. I bet that was the best feeling in the world. I know you are still on Cloud 9. Way to go on the Wii Fit too!!! I don't have one but I heard about how the little avatar shrinks with your weight loss. That just lets you know how great you are doing. Keep up the good work.

cabinwife 12-01-2009 08:48 PM

That's awesome! I am hoping to step into mine soon and having it fall right back off of me. Unfortunately, I was almost at my biggest on my wedding day. (I have gained a little more in the past year). On the day that a bride is supposed to feel her most beautiful, I was lacking in the confidence department. But I'm doing it now, thanks to people like you as my inspiration! Great job!