FINALLY! I made it!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ....to ONEDERLAND, that is!

Since day one, I have looked forward to this day. I am sooo proud of myself and everything I have accomplished thus far on my journey. I have each and every one of you to thank! I haven't been in the one hundreds since early senior year (5 years ago!) Now that I've forever erased that 2 from the front of my weight I feel unstoppable and sooo much closer to my goals! I have truly reached a milestone in my journey and it feels great!

Thanks for everything you wonderful people! I look forward to sharing the rest of my journey with you as it comes!
    's to all
  • Fantastic! Great job!
  • it's always exciting to see people make it there, so good for you! Can't wait for the day I get to join you there!
  • congratulations !!
  • Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!
  • Ya-Hoo for You! <sending off balloons and blowing a horn>

Cathy
  • Super Superness!!!!!!!!!!! I Am Soooooooooooo Happy For You & Proud Of You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Our start out weights are soo close & our height is same.....It's such an accomplishment to hit onederland!!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats!!! Thats Awesome Woop!
  • outstanding!!!

• WOW - congratulations on this achievement - the 200's are history, baby - how great is that?!

Thanks for sharing - it's fun to celebrate this victory with you - it's also a great boost to those of us at the beginning of our journey - it gives us hope that your success will also be ours!

Keep up the good work - I know you will reach your goal before you know it - we'll all be here to cheer you on!

• Congratulations!
  • Hey--awesome for you! Welcome to ONEDERLAND. It is ONEDERFUL!
  • Way to go!!! Congrats on the skinny digit!!!
  • Thanks Everyone!