Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 09-21-2009, 07:49 PM   #1  

Talking Day 1

Ok I have almost officially made it through day 1..... Today has been so easy that its almost misleading. I woke up this morning and did a 1/2 hour workout. I have stayed well within my 1200 calories AND drank lots of water. I have maintained a good attitude and I haven't craved a thing. If only it was this easy everyday. I am trying to decide if I would like to go ahead and do another 1/2 hour workout tonight but I really feel as if I may rest a bit. Maybe do 15 minutes who knows.

The hardest part about my day was getting up that 45 minutes early to do my workout. I simply am not a morning person! I resemble this in the morning . I did it though. I sure hope I can keep that morning thing up. It was a really good start to the day plus the fact that it is so hard to get up and do it in the morning is enough to make me stick to it during the day at least for right now. Man I know its going to be a long road..... I only wish everyday could be as easy as this day. Everyone thanks for the well wishes..... Just wanted to share my success on day 1!!!!

Hugs to all and I hope EVERYONE has an easy day tomorrow!!!!

Last edited by princessplusthree; 09-21-2009 at 07:51 PM.
princessplusthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #2  

I also managed to get up early and do my workout in the morning. I felt like it was a mini miracle! I hope I can keep it up.
tiffany0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #3  

Its hard isn't it? You nknow I wish I could bottle the feeling I have AFTER I get done exercising! I feel absolutely amazing when I am done. Too bad I don't feel like that while I am doing it lol...... I did manage to get another 15 mins in tonight for a grand total of 45 today and thats exactly what my dietician recommended. My goal is 1 hr BUT I have to take it slow.... That darn exercise made my FEET hurt lol..... go figure. Have a good night!
princessplusthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Princess & Tiffany:
My mini goal I kept for this afternoon. I managed to walk for a half-hour. Tomorrow I will try to increase this. The dog was panting pretty good though, so I took her home to get a drink of water & then stayed home. Keep up the good work, gals!

Last edited by Freckles; 09-21-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 168/168/130

Hey... well done!!!!
Keep up the good work!
Sapitaa is offline   Reply With Quote