Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 09-17-2009, 02:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 212/194/136

Height: 5' 6"

Default Small but significant

I am back down to 177, which is 1 pound less than my previous highest weight before this rebound to 185. The kewl part is that I havent even been trying lately.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:52 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Congrats!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:26 AM   #3  

I love your "but I got distracted" avatar. Getting distracted is what helped me lose these few pounds so far. This summer I started taking my tiny dog for a 2.5 km walk every day. I haven't done it lately. I thought I'd start gaining weight again because of that but I was wrong. I've had a lot going on lately. I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding happening in 2 weeks and I just started the school year again. Instead of a half hour of walking, I sprint down to the end of the street with my little dog once or twice a day, and my cardio has improved way more than it did with a month or two of walking. Just being busy has kept me from mindlessly eating, or cooking because I'm bored. I've had a lot of occasions recently where I had to cook or bake for an event, but beccause I had to take the finished dish somewhere, it kept me from snacking on it. It also brought up the quality of my food. I try harder when I know that others are going to be tasting my cooking, so its been fancier lately, but I've eaten less of it. My reward has come from people oohing and ahhing from the decorating I've put into my cakes or the taste of the food, rather than just the reward of eating it.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #4  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
I am back down to 177, which is 1 pound less than my previous highest weight before this rebound to 185. The kewl part is that I havent even been trying lately.

Way to go!
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #5  
Proud Y Chromosome Member

S/C/G: 285/231/under 150 (normal BMI)

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up Woohoo!!!

Way to go, congrats.
diabetic z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:42 AM   #6