two mile stones hit..

• I don't post much on 3FC but I come here almost everyday to read and recharge my determination batteries to keep going. Reading posts from people who have hit big goals always help the most so I am posting a wee bit about a couple of goals I hit this week.

Yesterday I weighed in at 154lb..this represents two big milestones for me. 1-its the weight I was when I started college 8 years ago and 2- it put my bmi1 at 24.9....again, making me a healthy weight for the first time in a long time.

And today, I weighted in at 153.3 - putting me on my lowest adult weight in living memory. I know I must have weighed this on my way to my highest weight of 202lbs but it seems like I went from being a child to overweight without ever experiencing being a slim adult.

None of these mile stones on my weight loss journey would have been met if it wasn't for everyone here at 3FC...so I would just like to say thank you to everyone who contributes, poses questions and gives support. Even if the support is directed towards someone else other people reading it stil benefit.
  • How fantastic!! Congrats
  • Well done! Congratulations!

Cheers,

J
  • Congratulations
  • Wow! Thanks for posting this, I get motivation here too. It is good to see others making progress, it helps me to know that I am on the right track.

Two milestones is just awesome!