So proud of myself!

• First of all, I have decided I'm not drinking anymore at all until I get to my goal weight and probably not even then. I thought I was an alcoholic for awhile because I drank so much but it turned out to be pretty easy.

My husband and I went to a party last night and there was lots of soda, liquor, beer, candy, and popcorn. I brought a water bottle and did not have any food or anything to drink. To me, this was a major victory.

After that, my husband said he was hungry so he went to a Burger King drive-thru (it was about 3 am) and I almost got something that LOOKED healthy but I decided not to. I had to roll the windows down in the car because his food smelled so gross and greasy to me. Later, I looked up the calories of what I would have eaten and it was about 1100 calories, so almost my entire daily calories.

So, I'm down five pounds and resisted fast food for probably the first time in my life. I also got up this morning and worked out! I know I'm going to lose this weight!
  • Wooo!! That's fantastic!! Congrats
  • That is wonderful! I am sure that you will lose the weight.
  • You go girl! Keep it up!
  • It's SUCH a nice feeling when you make a good choice, isn't it? Congrats on a job well done!
  • Great job at sticking to your guns!
  • Great job! I know how hard it is to fight tempation!
  • The first step is to make that promise to yourself..then keep it posted! You can do it! I know you CAN!
  • WOW, that is so wonderful! Learning how to handle those situations (the party, the drive thru) can bo so TOUGH, and you did it! You should be SO proud of yourself!

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Congrats to you!
  • Thanks for the support, everybody! I'll be flying for most of the day tomorrow so that will be the REAL challenge, eating healthy at the airport!
  • Great job! It can be so hard to keep our guard up against fast food and other junk; it is a real success to turn it down!!
  • Congrats! I know how you feel as I just came off a weekend out of town full of challenging choices....and I made all good ones. Pretty powerful, huh?!