* It is not all about the number on the scale because some days it will be higher, especially during that time of the month.
* Do not be all like "perhaps I will be friends with that person when I am thin." If they can not value you as a person now, they sure as heck do not deserve you then.
* To all of those who said you coul not do it....you are doing it...you are getting there!!!
* Be proud of yourself....even if noone else is.
* weight loss is not only a journey in its own aspect, but you find your self down the line too.
I saw the scale this morning barely pass 250 and after making sure it was not offset or anything and stepping on it 10 times and even having my husband looking at it...... I cried....tears of happiness.............my family always told me I would NEVER amount to anything...to give up..... well for once I am on control.......and I am not giving up. So besides the scale goal... I have so many other victories and discoveries I have made.