I weighed in today hoping to be 196, a pound down from a few days ago, but I am at 194! That's 3 pounds in 4 days!
I know that it is probably due to the fact that I was retaining so much water last week (TOM) but I haven't been this low on the scales for nearly a year.
1 more kg to 87 - ten kilos! (it's nice measuring in both imperial and metric, you get double the rewards for your efforts!)
I can finally feel the difference - I don't feel so puffy anymore.
1. onderland - DONE! 20/06/09
2. 20lbs gone (194lbs) - DONE!
3. no longer obese (186lbs, 84kg) DONE!
4. halfway to goal (178lbs, 80.7kg) DONE!
5. previous low weight (172.5lbs, 77kg)
7. no longer overweight (156.5lbs, 70kg)
8. GOAL!!! (142lbs, 63kg)