I am doing it!!!

• I had tried for quite some time to lose weight and was not motivated at all whatsoever!! until I found this website. I have just been reading all the great tips and advice and guess what.....I have lost 12lbs!!!!

Btw I started on May 15th!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Wow, that's amazing progress! Congratulations and welcome aboard!
  • Congrats!!! Do a good job!
  • Welcome!!!
    Congrats on the 12 pound weight loss, and welcome to the community!
  • Thank you!
  • Wow, that's awesome! Keep up the good work. What type of eating/fitness plan are you doing? Congratulations!
  • I am counting calories I consume anywhere from 1550-1800 calories daily. I also have been doing lots of walking, pedaling on my stationary bike and some strength training with some hand weights. I have just been eating less, moving more and drinking lots of water and it is working!!

I have switched to whole grain everything except rice and more fruits and veggies. I have 3 kids so they like their snacks like chicken nuggets, fries, mac and cheese so I have just been making those foods but healthier. Like baked chicken nuggets in corn flake coating, oven fries, adding veggies to the mac and cheese and using (less) low fat cheeses. It's funny those low fat items are there in the supermarkets but I used to overlook them not even acknowledging that they were there now it is all I look for.

Till later!!