My Dress Fits!

• I was at Marshall's a couple of months ago and I tried on this really cute baby blue and white pinstripe sundress (strapless sheath style) and it didn't fit, the material barely stretched over my hips and the stomach was TIGHT! It has a side zip and I couldn't even zip it all the way up. It was a size 12 and they didn't have a bigger size. I could see that if the dress DID fit it would be sooooo super cute and it was only $30 so I bought it anyway. Well this morning I slipped that baby on and it fit like a glove! I'm so excited and it's just as cute as I knew it would be! Now I only have to figure out where to wear it, it's not really casual enough to be an everyday summer dress, man I wish I had an outdoor summer wedding to go to this year!!!
  • COngratulations! It feels so GOOD to feel cute in something. You've got all summer to wear and enjoy that lovely dress. Good for you!
  • How exciting !
    Enjoy your triumph
  • With your accomplishment you need to CREATE a place to wear that dress-- dinner at a nice restaurant with a fantastic patio--if you are near the shore that would be great too I bet--something seaside..

Don't forget to post pics.

Congratulations! Great stuff!
  • It sounds adorable. Maybe it would be cute to wear on a date with that special someone? Congratulations! I would LOVE to be able to wear a size 12 summer dress!
  • I'd find an occaision for sure. Congratulations !

• What a wonderful feeling!!!!!
  • Well Done! That's always a great feeling huh
  • yeah great going!! so happy for you!!!
  • LOL. I've done the same thing: I couldn't resist a super cute dress that didn't fit. The only difference is that I still can't fit into mine! Way to go girl! I recently read that that's one of the best ways to gage your weight/fat loss: use clothing that's too small or too tight rather than getting discouraged by a scale that keeps going down, then back up again.

Keep up the good work. You will look awesome where ever you decide to wear your new dress!
  • I agree with Thighs Be Gone. FInd an occasion to wear it. You worked for it now enjoy it. If nothing else get a friend to accompany you to a really nice restaurant or something.