Never Been So Happy To Be Obese Before!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This morning I got on my scale, which I don't do very often, because it's a mean scary random number generating machine...

Anyhoo ~ 262.0 is what she read...

I'm officially OBESE!!

I began this journey August 14, 2008, at @ 370 lbs, Super Morbidly Obese. Yes, like the Super Hero. I got down to mere Morbid Obesity in less than a month, September 11, 2008. But it's taken me right at nine months to get out of the Morbidly Obese category.

Last time I successfully lost over 100 lbs, I got down to the top of the overweight category for my height (although most of the people I knew swore up and down that at 190ish I positively was not overweight for my height/build). Well, I was. And I canNOT wait to say goodbye to Obesity and hello to Overweightness, then hopefully goodbye to Overweight (if I can).

Happy, happy, HAPPY day!!!!

It's Dancing Carrot Time!!

• dc hound, CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is truly a success...you are on your way!!!
  • Really outstanding. Congratulations
  • Congratulations! Keep at it!!! I think for our height to be just merely overweight is about 185lbs! So keep on going!!! I hope we can both get there soon! Won't it be wonderful to be overweight!?!!

• Way to go on the wonderful loss!!
  • DCHound,

Congratulations!!!! You have done a phenomenal job and I am very happy for you!
  • Wow, DC--you've lost 108 pounds! Amazing accomplishment; many congratulations!
  • You have definitely come a long way. Keep up the great work!
  • YAY!!! You are so awesome!!! Keep Going!!
  • I guess that means Im obese also. Yay!!!! Congrats to you and me too! Did you ever picture yourself saying those words? Funny!
  • Woo! Congratulations!
  • Way to go.. Keep up the great work, You are doing wonderful.. Please keep us updated on what is going on!!!
  • WOOHOOOO!!!! You go girl.
  • You are doing great!
    DC,
    I love your pup. Is he/she a daushaund?
  • That's awesome! Congratulations. 108lbs is amazing. It's a whole person! (a very skinny person, but still!!)