3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   NSV The first jeans I ever liked. EVER! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/173366-nsv-first-jeans-i-ever-liked-ever.html)

StarryNights110 06-03-2009 10:32 PM

NSV The first jeans I ever liked. EVER!

My laptop is screwed up for a few more days :o so I won't be on here too often for a bit but here's my little story: :)

I don't shop for clothes. I swear I've had the same wardrobe since high school plus or minus some tops here and there.

On a whim I bought a pair of black denim boot cut jeans in size 16 petites thinking these will never ever ever fit.......

.......THEY FIT!

Had to sit down to collect myself. They look *sooo* good. I alway hated clothes and let my mom shop for me when I was a teenager. Always boring tapered leg jeans that made my bum look gi-normous.

No more!

This probably sounds strange but I always really didn't care how my clothes looked. I just wore them to avoid being naked rofl.

I like clothes! :carrot:

Just for fun, I laid all of my jeans on top of each other starting from the biggest to smallest.

22 (high school yuck)
18 (more recent)
16 YES!

It's so nice to see the dramatic different in each size laid out before you, if you still have your old jeans give it a try. :D It made my day!

megwini 06-03-2009 10:58 PM

Congratulations! It must feel great to fit into a pair of jeans you actually GENUINELY like... congratulations on the NSV and keep up the good work! You've gone so far already. You have a right to be proud!

chickiegirl 06-03-2009 11:00 PM

Congrats! One of life's best pleasures is an awesome fitting pair of jeans!

utgirl09 06-03-2009 11:04 PM

That's great! I like jeans because they make me look much better. We can wear jeans to works this month, and my-coworkers have been asking me if I have lost weight. I doubt they would have noticed since I only lost 6 pounds so far, but I really think it is because I look so much better in jeans than any other type of pants.

I am glad you finally found a pair of jeans you like. Jeans can be great!

kellygram 06-05-2009 11:49 PM

That's so awesome. I hope you do some struttin' in those fine jeans. Work it!!! :)

size8 06-06-2009 01:35 AM

Size 16 yay:carrot::carrot: for you, keep up the good work and you will be buying size 14 soon.

Tiffanyrae6 06-10-2009 10:50 AM

What a feeling! CONGRATS:)

ICUwishing 06-10-2009 12:54 PM

Congrats!!!! I've always hated shopping too, and I'm now getting to the point where I have to get rid of the one pair of pants that I actually liked at my higher weight. Unfortunately they're so old that getting them in a lower size isn't an option - but I'm freaking cuz I'm pessimistic about finding anything I like near as well. We must ... adapt, innovate, and overcome! Congrats again!!!

xiamoro 06-11-2009 01:20 PM

That is wonderful! Recently I grabbed a handful of size 18 jeans to try on and (to my shock) they were all too big. I agree the size 16's look and feel great! Way to go