Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-26-2007, 09:02 AM   #1  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

Talking Who thought it could be this easy?

I'm in the infamous onderland this morning. I felt it coming. That's the exciting news! I'm also only 4lbs away from my mini goal...even more exciting....considering it is 195lbs and I have until Dec. 25th to hit it - I think I am going to drown it and be a bit less than that.

Gosh..I don't know what I would do without you guys. Whether I am lurking and catching up on what everyone has to say or if I am dishing out my 2 cents...it just feels good to be here and has really helped me be more and more motivated everyday.

I started my life change only on September 23, 2007 - I'm sticking to it and not letting anything get in my way. I eat what I want in healthy portions. The weight just seems to be melting off. It is just fabulous!

Once I actually hit my first mini-goal (195lbs) I will post pictures - I think - If I am brave enough. Not sure I can do the undie-inspired type, but we will see what we can do! Have a fabulous day everyone, I know I am!!!
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:15 AM   #2  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

gator
That is just wonderful. Can't wait to see the pics. I feel the same way, I can't believe it has been so easy. Oh there are times, very few, that I don't let myself have something I want since I have already had something else I wanted lol. The weight is just coming off, sure glad its not as hard as I thought it would be. Coming here is so much help. Everyone is so encouraging and I love to read the posts and see how well everyone is doing. You just keep going. Won't be long and you will be right where you want to be. Looking back and saying to yourself, darn was only a short time ago I started and look how far I have come.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:30 AM   #3  

That's really cool gatoramanda, congrats! I wanted to add that coming here has been the best thing I did. I didn't think I really needed any support but reading about others going through that same things I'm going through really did help. I don't like to admit to people around me just how easy it's been so far. Anyway keep up the good work.

Last edited by kimmieone; 11-26-2007 at 09:33 AM.
kimmieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:11 AM   #4  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Congrats!!! Are you counting calories?
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:07 AM   #5  
is baaaad to the bone!

Thanks for all the warm wishes!

Jasmine - I guess you could say that I informally count calories - I take in btwn. 1200-1400 calories per day....I'm also a Slim Fast user in the mornings, sometimes in the evenings. I eat a 500-600 calorie lunch and snack on 100-150 calorie snacks through the day. One of my biggest focus points is getting in 100% of my daily rec. fiber intake...it keeps me very full and it is easy to do with the right foods...many days I go over my suggested daily intake (25grams).

In any case, thank you all for the warms wishes...will update once I hit the real target...but heck, onederland is a huge mini-goal!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:46 AM   #6  

good for you......i think calorie control is huge in losing weight, and with
such a low amount of calories, and adding some workouts, you can lose
more weight in no time........arrrrrg, but its so much easier said than done!!!
Kimber07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:54 AM   #7  
Made of Starstuff

Congratulations ^^ Exciting!!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:33 PM   #8  
No description available.

Fantastic! Congratulations!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:29 PM   #9  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Awesome job, you will surpass your mini goal!
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:32 PM   #10  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

How exciting!!! Great job achieveing "Onederland"!!
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:37 PM   #11  

Default congratulations!!

Such inspiration! I love reading these mini-goals! You gives me faith that with determination, I, too, can be posting my mini-goals in time.

Thank you and congrats again!
angeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:44 AM   #12  
is baaaad to the bone!

Thank you for all of your support & congrats - not sure what I would do without you all!

Angeline - it is great - and you can be here soon as well! Just keep posting and visit as often as you can! Well worth it!