gotta go jeans shopping!!

• none of my jeans fit anymore :S :S

I was gonna wait til i had reached my goal but all my jeans really dont fit anymore. its completely ridiculous.. i have these jeans that ive had forever and at one stage they barely fitted me, now i put them on and they fall off me... most shocking thing is when i go to look at clothes and my size isnt large anymore!

Im still kinda in shock that i actually have come this far, ive dreamed all my life of getting this far, and looking good in clothes... wearing clothes to flatter yourself rather than to cover up your bad spots....I hope every person on here gets to experience this feeling, its like nothing else... its like walking into a whole new world....
  • Good for you, Norn Iron! I'm going to move your post to the mini-goals because it's a bit better fit there.

I take it you stayed under 180! YAY!

Jay
  • yeah way to go
  • Oooooh - congrats! I'm only about half way, and I had to get new jeans this week - I had a little cry when I bought from the 'regular' size section, and not the Plus Size section... I don't give a toss if it is vanity sizing - my clothes haven't had these numbers on their labels in YEARS!

You enjoy yourself shopping!!

Heather
  • WOW!! You are becoming one HOT individual. I am sure all the ladies are after you by now. You are quite the peice of head turning eye candy!!(a.k.a. one good looking guy!) I just love looking at your eyes, they are very captivating. Happy jeans shopping!!
  • That's a nice payoff for your hard work!! Yay you!