AT MY 3rd GRADE WEIGHT....

• By next summer

I have lost 17 pounds in 48 days....assuming I continue at that rate I will be at my 3rd grade weight of 82 pounds by JUNE of 2008

That's just CA-RAAAAZY!
  • are you done now then :O
  • hahaha don't be silly. I know you wouldn;t want to be your 3rd grade weight- we didnt have beers back then!
  • Not yet KID ~ I have reached the goal I set, I wasn't sure how hard or long it would take. I wanted to set a goal that I felt was realistic for me to accomplish so that I would remain on track until completion. I have done that, now I need to maintain that and set another goal as I still have more belly than I would like...which at my age and ...ahhumm...beers...I will probably always have. But I intend to set goals of 5 pounds now...this is something that I should be able to focus on.

Great job by the way of seeing THE 70's!!
  • Quote: hahaha don't be silly. I know you wouldn;t want to be your 3rd grade weight- we didnt have beers back then!
    Speak for yourself VEGGIE

kidding...only kidding....
  • Quote:
    Great job by the way of seeing THE 70's!!
    haha, the inspiration for that thread is your thread concering you reaching the '80s! Ever since i read it, ive been waiting to post mine
  • Wow, that's crazy! Congrats on all of your success!

If everything goes as planned (which it may not considering Halloween is right around the corner ) , I should be at my high school weight soon.
  • Glad I could be an inspiration to you MARK, you have inspired so many!

STARZZY ~ Awesome loss! That's about 10 a month! Prayers you reach your goal by the CHRISTmas Season!