Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 09-06-2007, 09:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Default I'm wearing size 6 pants today!!!

Granted, they're an Old Navy size 6, which makes them larger than most 6's, but also keep in mind they were made four years ago, which makes them a little smaller than Old Navy's current 6. I can't quite fit any of my other size 6 clothes yet (I can get into all them, but they are a little uncomfortable for my tastes and I refuse to feel like a sardine just so I can say I'm wearing a 6), but I'm thinking once I get down to around 135-140, I will be able to!

I can also now comfortably wear some of my size 6 and 8 blazers. I used to be a 12 in them because of my breasts and love handles, and again, I like my clothes to be comfortable, plus because of my boobs, even when I wore 3's and 4's in pants, I still wore a 6 in blazers and button-ups.

Just thought I'd share... I feel rather triumphant today! That's what this forum is for, right ladies? Also, I'm on my TOM right now, so I have a feeling once that's over with, I'm going to see a really pretty number on the scale like 147 or 145.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:13 AM   #2  
No more excuses!

S/C/G: 141 / 136 / 120

Height: 5"3

way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
TurboLeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:33 AM   #3  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

You are doing great kid!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:36 AM   #4  
Getting Better Every Day!

Location: Ireland - The green green grass and the grey grey skies

Height: 5ft 11"

omg yay! fitting into smaller clothes is always such a good feeling! Im still convinced that the clothes are labelled wrong when the smaller sizes fit better!! LOL
ih8diets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

LOL me too Mark! I was thinking to myself, "NO WAY am I wearing a size 6!! That's impossible! I'M a FAT girl! 6's are for thin people." In my mind, I might as well be a SIXTEEN A 6 here is like a UK 8 or 10, I believe... I dunno how men's sizes in the UK work, though - out of curiousity, do ya'll have waist sizes too or do you go by something else?
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #6  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 185lb/185lb/100lb

Height: 5'1

Awww way to go!! my first mini goal is a loss of 10lb, weºll see how that goes, hope i have the same success as you!! Well done!!
Rosabele is offline   Reply With Quote