Well, I am one month into my healthier lifestyle and have had several victories... scale and non-scale:
- down 12.5 pounds
- no longer OL (over limit) on home scales
- tummy doesn't touch the steering wheel anymore
- feet are no longer swollen
- heartburn is gone (was having awful heartburn 3-4 days/wk)
Failed Sabotage Attempts:
(this may be a strange category, but I am surrounded by saboteurs so these are small victories as well - I have really down-played my eating changes around these people and so far it is working)
- free pizza at the clubhouse flyer laying in my chair when I arrived home from work - thanks Hon! I promptly threw it in the trash and fixed a healthy dinner.
My guilty pleasure treat: 300 (the movie) Deluxe Edition DVD - now that should keep me motivated... not that I think I can do the Spartan 300 workout but I'll suffer through watching the guys do it and maybe pick up a thing or two.
I also have to add that coming across this website was a true blessing. I am here everyday and know that it has helped me immensely with staying on plan. Thank you!