finally below 200 lbs!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • sad i couldnt post this sooner and when it happened but.. i weighed myself yesterday morning and saw 199 lbs!!!!! i have been over 200 lbs for years, and years and now am starting to see some light my summer onederland challenge is officially over and completed!!! i feel so good, this feels so good!!

onto my next challenge... i promise at the end of all this dilema i will post before and after pictures but i rather it be at the end of my journey so that way you can really see it good
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations! I know that has to feel good!
  • Wowsers! What an awesome job you've done girl! Keep it going! I'm sure you look positively beautiful and you probably look a lot smaller than 199 lbs!

I can't wait to be there in a few months!!
  • Yea!!!!!

Kara

• Yay Pin up !
    I know how much this means to you !
    Keep up the good work !
    Karis
  • Oh pinup girl I am SO very happy for you. You have worked so hard for this. I'm just so proud of you and happy and elated and thrilled and all that other good stuff.

Keep up the amazing work. You are have done (and are still doing) an incredible thing for yourself.
  • Woweee girl!! Congratulations!! You are doing fantastic!! Keep up the wonderful work!!

• This is indeed something to celebrate -- bye-bye to the 2terville, hello 1derland!!!

• Fantastic!
    PinUp,
    You're my hero!
    I SO want to be in onederland! You've made it (and had a longer path to travel).
    GREAT JOB!
    Cammie
  • That is so one-derful.

You must feel so proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • way to go!!! hope to be there myself soon!
  • Congrats, pinupdreams!!! Keep up the great work
  • Heck yeah! Way to go chick!