Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-18-2007, 10:04 AM   #16  
jadedmoons

S/C/G: 225/215/125

Height: 5' 1"

Default 20 Lbs Lighter

I HAVE LOST 20 LBS SO FAR AND THAT MAKES ME REALIZE THAT MY GOAL IS REALLY ATTAINABLE AND NOT 'JUST' A GOAL.
I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF.
JADEDMOONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:38 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/130

Height: 5f 6in

im not sure if it is weight related or not...

but that restless leg syndrome i had ... has left!

also i think this may be due to quit eating red meat....

but my monthly craps have gone as well... ( really think the hormones in the meat was hurting me) could be the weight!?
lendingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 230/226/215 before ttc #2/165

Height: 5'6''

I've only just started, but I wanted to say WAY to GO to everyone!!! You are all such an inspiration to me!!! I can't wait until I can come back and post my progress!!
mommy to caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:46 AM   #19  
People call me tiny now!

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/145

Height: 5'5"

I've lost about 40 lbs. and I'm able to run or walk for miles, I don't feel my heart pounding in my chest anymore, I love shopping for clothes, and I have a high self esteem now! That's what I really wanted the most...to just love myself and be comfortable. Now I am and it's great!
PunchBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:25 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

After losing 78 lbs:

- I've had a personality shift. I now more actively pursue my goals, and am much less intimated by the obstacles which tend to get in the way. I'm more outgoing, much more confident in social situations, and am sure of my abilities. I used to second guess myself whenever I made a decision, even trivial ones.
- I'm treated differently by friends and strangers. People are much more willing to start conversations with me even if they don't know me. Men open doors for me and it's much easier to cross on a crosswalk; I hadn't been aware of the differing treatments people get until I'd lost a substantial amount of weight.
- I'm able to do things physically which I never would have thought possible. I'm a jogger, and that in itself is amazing to me. I'm constantly looking for ways to increase the exercise in my life, such as riding my bike to work instead of driving, rather than spending my time trying to avoid any form of exercise.
- I'm much more willing to try new activities, because I'm not as worried that I won't be able to do it because of my size (i.e. anything that might require safety equipment, or physical exertion).

All of this has made me realize how very much I've missed out on, while I sat at home by myself determined not to go out and do anything new for fear of embarassing myself in some way or drawing attention to my weight.
Katheryne is offline   Reply With Quote