Overweight is good?

• According to a chart in the Volumetrics book, I am no longer obese, only overwieght. I am inspired!
  • Good going! I've just moved from morbidly obese to plain old obese. Overweight here I come!
  • Amazing the things we strive for, isn't it?
  • congrats! any step forward is a good one! no matter what they label it. It's amazing what they consider obese though. I can't wait to be just overweight. I think I could be happy with that. lol
  • another thing for me to remember.....overweight is a lot better than morbid obese. I guess that is where the BMI is important to keep up with.
    Good job!!
  • YaY!!
  • Way to go. I'm still obese. Heck, I'll be obese when I get to my first goal of 175. But I'll feel a heck of a lot better. Even at my bigger goal of 150 I'll be overweight. Wow!
  • Good job!!! Keep moving down!!!

KAra
  • I also celebrated my arrival to "overweight", lol... It really is a big deal. You're doing great! Keep it up
  • I'm no longer overweight but you wouldn't call this toned or in shape, according to fitday I'm getting into the "normal" range for my body... at least the big blobs of fat are mostly gone.
  • woo well done!!!!!!! im at risk of becoming overweight acording to my bmi with is great for me considering i used to be overweight soon (hopefully) ill be normal
  • Awesome job!!!
  • Congrats on the accomplishment! I can't wait until I'm just overweight as well.