101 lbs gone! thats like a person!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • my weighin today was great, 101 lbs gone and this is only the beginning.. i just wish that i could actually see the changes because when i look in the mirror i still see the same old me but i guess its because i see myself everyday.. i can tell in my clothes though i have gone from a size 26 in jeans to a size 14 and thats how i know this is for reals and im ok with that. also, i am now "moderately overweight" severly and obese is no more!
  • Congratulations! You are doing great!
  • Amazing! I know you don't notice because you see yourself every day -- so share some pics -- we'll be happy to tell you how beautiful you look and what an amazing job you're doing!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • sure i will be sharing some pics soon, that is a great idea.
  • Yes, I'd love to see some pics of you. Please do post some and soon.

Congratulations on your incredible, simply incredible weightloss. I am sure there is a HUGE difference. We ARE our own worst critics though, aren't we?

You have done an amazing job with your weightloss efforts. I am sure you are not only beautiful, but so much more healthier as well. GREAT JOB. Keep up the good work and before you know it - you'll be in ONEderland.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to add your name to the list of one hundred pound losers!!!! Congrats again.
  • I can't wait to see some pics. That's an awesome loss. Way to go!
  • Congrats! You must've worked very hard.
  • That's AMAZING!!! 101 lbs is a milestone. Sometimes I think it takes the mind awhile longer to catch up with where your body is. From size 26 to 14 is phenomenol! Besides I'm sure looking a lot better, you must FEEL a lot better. Keep up the great work. Again, AMAZING!!!
  • Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!! You deserve one of these: (we're giving you a standing ovations )
  • on the weight loss you have done fantastically well to lose that amount.

and keep up the good work
  • how long did it take you??

congratulations!!
  • Wow ! A size 14- I am so happy for you !
    I know how much that means to you !
    You are right around the corner from onederland .
    I have had a couple gawkers with my loss and I bet people are taking a good look at you too. They can't quite figure out what to say or do- except eventually take the shock off their faces.
    One hundered and one pounds is almost another person-I hope you have gone and bought some wonderful new clothes !
    Congradulations and good luck on the next twenty, thirty or forty more !
  • Congratulations! What an achievement - and I second the requests to see photos soon, so we can see the transformation!
  • Congrats!!! That is great!!! I am with you that on the thought that you don't see it because you see yourself everyday. That's how I am I can notice now in my pictures, but the clothing is the biggest sense of accomplishment.
    So again my Congrats to you!
  • awesome. I would love to see pics. I've lost over 50 but in order to see the difference i need to put old pics side by side with new ones...