what a wonderful feeling...

• You know I noticed that when I get on the scale this morning I now don't feel so HUGE anymore! I don't have to lean foward to look past my belly to see what the scale says anymore, and I don't get that sudden fear for my life when I hold my head up wait for it to read then look down, lean foward and see what it reads!!!

It is such a wonderful feeling!! Even though I have not made it to goal yet, I'm still trying and I'll never stop!!!

Luv you ladies lots!!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!
  • That's wonderful Jana!!! Keep going!! (And while I'm at it, I'll take some of that encouragement for myself too...hehe )
  • 228 to 187 is a huge accomplishment. Go you!!!
  • You know, the scale dropped for me too except it was to undo the frustration I had from 3 days ago- you know, the whole TOM water weight thing.. but it was a wonderful feeling
  • It's interesting how good or bad that silly scale can make us feel. I try not to be ruled by the scale but it still feels soooooo good to step on and see a new lower number, it's so encouraging and motivating!
  • Totally know where you're coming from, Wisher. I've tried to not let the scale bother me, but it does and I get SOO happy if I see a new low. Also, I've found that it keeps me on track if I see the number bump up.
  • Thats awesome!!!
  • Hey Jana, You're doing great!! Congratulations on all that scale movement you've had going on lately.