I made it one week!

• One week of sticking to my diet and exercise regimen. Not one cheat and this was with a trip to McDonald's (grilled ck caesar no dressing) and a trip to the movies where my kids and husband munched on popcorn and chocolate. I had a unsweetened iced tea with equal (remember to bring splenda next time!).

I am so proud of myself. Even when I lost the weight in 2005 while on SBD I cheated so many times it wasn't funny. This time I think I have found something I can work with.

Oh and it should also be mentioned - one week with no soda! NEVER thought I could do that!

As a reward to myself, I broke down and bought a scale since I don't currently have a gym membership and I have lost 7.6 pounds! WOO HOO!

Cat
  • Congratulations, that is so huge! Keep up the good work.
  • Congrats Cat ... that's wonderful!

Keep it up - you'll be at goal in no time!
  • I hope it keeps falling off like it is now, but I have to be realistic. When I hit 180lbs back in 2005 I couldn't get the scale to move. So I am fully expecting some harder times ahead. But I am still so psyched!
  • Congrats on the weight loss AND on the week without soda. I cut soda out of my diet about 4 months ago, and I only drink water or tea. Prior to that, I NEVER drank anything but Diet Coke all day long. I know that accomplishment is a big deal in and of itself - caffeine withdrawal headaches are the worst. ~_~ Grats!
  • Well done! sounds like you have a grip on how to incorporate your new WOE into your life! that's great!
  • Outstanding! Keep up the good work.