ReddALICE in Onederland

• I have finally made it into ONEDERLAND: checked at 197.8! A little over 40lbs lost! I am grateful to all those who helped me overcome the fear of becoming smaller; I no longer fear that the person waiting for me at goal is a stranger. ^___^ 69lbs left until we meet and become a whole and healthier person- and until I post the partial monty progress pics. LoL. ^-~ Too all those who have read that thread.

I feel good. What has changed? I don't feel like a monstrosity any longer! I feel like I human! Not a sub-human. Not disgusting. I feel distinguished and womanly. It's a beautiful beautiful thing!

Tea, anyone?!
  • congrats on making it to onderland
  • Oh my goodness. I am so very happy for you Reddalice. YOU DID IT!!!!!! Congratulations. I know you were struggling with this and I'm just so glad that you've come on over to the other side. It's definitely where you belong.
    It IS a beautiful thing. It feels so very - normal and regular. I've always felt that women should not be weighing 200 and something pounds.

You've overcome the big hurdle, now it's on to bigger and better things. Or should I say smaller (thinner) and better things. But for the time being you go on and enjoy that 100 and something pound body of yours.
  • Redalice...how wonderful for you!! Congrats on the weighloss and the new feelings of beauty. You go girl!! You are only going to keep getting smaller and happier i'm sure!! Enjoy your victory and continue on!!