Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #1  
Have you had The Surgery?

S/C/G: 510/225.4/199

Height: 69.09"

Default I milestone down, 7 to go!

If anyone has read my blog, my first milestone listed was to get down to 290lbs by May 27th-June 1st. I achieved that this morning, actually hitting 289.2lbs . I got the 2lb oomph I was looking for yesterday when I walked home for 3 miles (in the sun) from work, and attended my first ever gym aerobics class at the YMCA (I was put in positions I never dreamt possible!)

For those who haven't read my blog, I wanted to reach this milestone for a couple reasons. One, that would put me at a 220lb weight loss (100Kg for those of you using the metric system), or second, was to have a nice clean 180lb weight loss since I went on a road trip last year, and developed all the signs of diabetes. My goal is still to lose anything more by this Sunday, the 27th, so I can use that picture as my new "before and after".

What really made this milestone memorable to me was that I had asked a manager to keep a lookout on garage sales for an old Dr's scale that didn't exceed 350lbs. When I went to the health clinic in the early 90's they couldn't weigh me, because that scale didn't support over 350lbs. Anyways, he surprised me this morning with the scale I was looking for. NEVER AGAIN will I "tilt" this scale!
FresnoBeeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:29 PM   #2  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

Thumbs up

OMG. That is an amazing weight loss. How long has it taken you to do that?
That is awesome. Keep up the good work....
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:45 PM   #3  
Have you had The Surgery?

S/C/G: 510/225.4/199

Height: 69.09"

I have lost 221lbs since January 1, 2006. I hate to SPAM my blog (in my signature), but I have spent SEVERAL hours typing that out (6 pages of typed text). I go into very articulate detail on what I have done, what I hope to accomplish, and how I am doing it. I am constantly updating that blog.
FresnoBeeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

That is awesome. What an amazing job you are doing. You know, if you are that meticulous in your writings about your weight loss, you could very well turn that into a number one best seller!! Document everything you are doing, take lots of pictures. even if you never sold a copy, it would be an awesome gift for your loved ones....at least down the road maybe. I dont know, I'm rambling. I'm just so impressed. Keep up the awesome job!!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote