Yeah had to buy a belt

• I had to buy a belt yesterday because my pants are practically falling off. I can pull then up and down without unbuttoning them. When I tried to hook them together and button and hole went 6 inches past each other and I went oops and brought them back to where they hook I decided it was time for a belt. I'm not ready to buy new clothes yet. We don't have a ton of money. I also know that these pants shrink temporarily when washed (not much). This is the first belt I have worn in years. Granted its the first available hole but hopefully soon I'll use further in holes.
  • That's GREAT!!! Congrats. I know what a great feeling that can be!! Way to Go!!!
  • congrats girl i wish you many more belts to come
  • Congratulations! It's such a terrific feeling when you can really see an improvement like that. Keep it up!
  • Yipee!!!! That's great!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Whoohooo!
  • To update this. I had an idea in my head to where a belt with some jeans I have that are getting too big. While cleaning our bedroom I found my only belt, this one I was so excited about last year. Well I wrapped it around my self and I am now 3 or 4 inches past the smallest hole in this belt. When I bought it I had to use the first or largest size hole. I didn't realize how much I had lost.
  • Wow, what a good feeling!! You are doing great!!!
  • I love that! Time for, yet another, new belt!
  • Conratulations! I love it when the belt gets too big too!