Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-20-2007, 12:04 PM   #1  
soon to be thin

S/C/G: 265/235/135

Height: 5"7

Default exercise challange met!

Well I am very proud of this milestone! Since January 16th I have exercised for a total of 100 hours. Most of these hours are aerobic and weight training classes at the gym I go to. I love the Pump class, kick boxing and step classes, the dance class is fun and makes you sweat as well. That is 6000 minutes of sweating my butt off and loving almost every minute of it.

I really think that the hardcore exercise has been a huge factor in my weight loss. 42.5 pounds and counting gone forever, and every month I clean out my closet and get rid of the clothes that are too big now. Another NSV is that I have lost a total of 34 inches off of my body. I bought the full version of Fitday and they have a section where you can track body measurements and I have found it to be very helpful in motivating me to continue on my current path to Thinsville. Only 18 more pounds until I too am in ONEDERLAND. Can't wait.

I have found this website inspirational and has helped to keep me on track so thank you so very much everyone for your support and kind words. I can't wait until we all meet our goals.
soon to be thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:44 PM   #2