1/3 of the way there!
Thank you, thank you everyone. I thought I could do this, but you guys really helped. Even if I didn`t post in every thread, I was reading and absorbing. Yay 3FC!
Some more thanks to:
- Red onions. For keeping the tasty. If it wasn`t for you, my food would be bland and awful. I think I will write a recipe book based on the red onion.
- The fruit lady. I still don`t know why you always give me the evil eye, but thank you for always giving me the best fruit you have.
- Katy, the fitness instructor. For telling me that I can`t and trying to force me to do 100 side bends and 300 twists a day. The july deadline of doing this on my own is coming up and I would love to see your face when I step on that scale and you eat your words.
- Cesar, my boyfriend. For kicking me out of bed any morning that I don`t feel like exercising. I still have that bruise, my love.
- Mosquitoes. I can always count on you to take off that extra pound. And how many calories do I lose a day from scratching? Too many. Thanks.
- My non-existent refridgerator. You, rather the lack of you, forces me to walk in the heat for my food. Everyday. That should be one of my weightloss secrets. Mmm....
February Tri Challenge COMPLETED!