Thank you, thank you everyone. I thought I could do this, but you guys really helped. Even if I didn`t post in every thread, I was reading and absorbing. Yay 3FC!
Some more thanks to:
- Red onions. For keeping the tasty. If it wasn`t for you, my food would be bland and awful. I think I will write a recipe book based on the red onion.
- The fruit lady. I still don`t know why you always give me the evil eye, but thank you for always giving me the best fruit you have.
- Katy, the fitness instructor. For telling me that I can`t and trying to force me to do 100 side bends and 300 twists a day. The july deadline of doing this on my own is coming up and I would love to see your face when I step on that scale and you eat your words.
- Cesar, my boyfriend. For kicking me out of bed any morning that I don`t feel like exercising. I still have that bruise, my love.
- Mosquitoes. I can always count on you to take off that extra pound. And how many calories do I lose a day from scratching? Too many. Thanks.
- My non-existent refridgerator. You, rather the lack of you, forces me to walk in the heat for my food. Everyday. That should be one of my weightloss secrets. Mmm....