3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   NSV - jeans!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/109047-nsv-jeans.html)

SwimGirl 04-05-2007 01:35 AM

NSV - jeans!!

My neighbour got a ton of clothes from her friend, all smaller sizes, ranging from 15, to a 14, to 16's.. and also in that pile was jeans in a size 36. They are like half an inch from doing up!!! While they don't do up, they are SO SO SO close to doing up! I feel like jumping up and down (which might help me get the extra pounds off to get into them ;) ), it's been a LONG time since I've been in non plus size clothes, especially jeans! I can also wear the 16's and do up the 14's (even if I shouldn't be wearing them out just yet).

Its so nice to have this NSV - I've been doing pretty miserably with my scale lately. It's just not budging, and I'm not really feeling like doing this dieting stuff lately. This really gets me going again :)

-Aimee

Rosario 04-05-2007 08:58 AM

woohoo!!! WTG aimee!

SwimGirl 04-05-2007 01:54 PM

Aww, thanks Rosario!!

Ever notice that the amount of replies doesn't equal how many people view the thread? I know it wasn't that impressive of a NSV - it felt like a huge one to me though.

-Aimee

redlight 04-05-2007 02:09 PM

Wtg!

VirgoChic 04-05-2007 03:23 PM

Congratulations!

mandalinn82 04-05-2007 03:33 PM

Great job! It is such an awesome feeling to fit into a smaller size.

The lack of replies to views has a lot to do with the number of lurkers on the board, reading but not posting.

Lurkers, come out of hiding!

ksk571 04-05-2007 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwimGirl (Post 1640993)
Aww, thanks Rosario!!

Ever notice that the amount of replies doesn't equal how many people view the thread? I know it wasn't that impressive of a NSV - it felt like a huge one to me though.

-Aimee

It's a huge one to you....that's what matters! Congrats! I'm guilty of reading posts and not replying. That doesn't mean I'm not inspired by what I read. I think everyone who posts their triumphs here inspire more people than they can ever know! I actually "lurked" for about a year before I found the willpower to start my new way of life and the courage to post. I had a similar NSV today. I am wearing a pair of pants today that I couldn't even come close to buttoning in December.

Keep up the good work!!

HarPoe 04-05-2007 05:25 PM

Can't wait until my pants start fitting again.

CONGRATULATIONS! You're doing awesome!

SwimGirl 04-05-2007 05:44 PM

Thanks everyone - I didn't realize so many people lurked, so I guess that would explain it!

I tried the jeans on for my bf today to show him, and they actually do up! I guess I just didn't try yesterday, they were FAR too tight, but it can only go down from here!

-Aimee

melsfolly 04-05-2007 07:35 PM

Congratulations Aimee! That is an amazing NSV!!! I don't usually wander too far from my comfort zone (the 100 lb Club), but I made a wrong click, saw your name and decided to check this post out. Glad I did!!

Stinger 04-05-2007 08:02 PM

That wonderful Aimee. You are so close to that wonderful day when those jeans will slip over your hips and botton around your waist. Keep workin' it girl. Your almost there!

BTY I am close to onderland too so those jeans would be my inspiration too!

lumifan4ever 04-12-2007 02:59 PM

That is awesome Aimee. What a great feeling to fit into a smaller size. Even if you weren't able to button them....but you were!! Congrats. Defiantely keep up the great work. I have dropped down one size since i joined here last january. After 6 months though, i lost my gym membership and just kind of gained a couple pounds back. But now I am back and trying to do finish what I began last year. So, you are an inspiration to me.Thank you!!! Keep up the good work!!!