Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-05-2007, 01:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Smile NSV - jeans!!

My neighbour got a ton of clothes from her friend, all smaller sizes, ranging from 15, to a 14, to 16's.. and also in that pile was jeans in a size 36. They are like half an inch from doing up!!! While they don't do up, they are SO SO SO close to doing up! I feel like jumping up and down (which might help me get the extra pounds off to get into them ), it's been a LONG time since I've been in non plus size clothes, especially jeans! I can also wear the 16's and do up the 14's (even if I shouldn't be wearing them out just yet).

Its so nice to have this NSV - I've been doing pretty miserably with my scale lately. It's just not budging, and I'm not really feeling like doing this dieting stuff lately. This really gets me going again

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:58 AM   #2  
Fat-be-gone

woohoo!!! WTG aimee!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:54 PM   #3  

Aww, thanks Rosario!!

Ever notice that the amount of replies doesn't equal how many people view the thread? I know it wasn't that impressive of a NSV - it felt like a huge one to me though.

-Aimee
Old 04-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 174(highest) 150/150/138

Wtg!
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:23 PM   #5  
Edge Of Glory

S/C/G: 350/See Ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations!
VirgoChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:33 PM   #6  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Great job! It is such an awesome feeling to fit into a smaller size.

The lack of replies to views has a lot to do with the number of lurkers on the board, reading but not posting.

Lurkers, come out of hiding!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
Aww, thanks Rosario!!

Ever notice that the amount of replies doesn't equal how many people view the thread? I know it wasn't that impressive of a NSV - it felt like a huge one to me though.

-Aimee
It's a huge one to you....that's what matters! Congrats! I'm guilty of reading posts and not replying. That doesn't mean I'm not inspired by what I read. I think everyone who posts their triumphs here inspire more people than they can ever know! I actually "lurked" for about a year before I found the willpower to start my new way of life and the courage to post. I had a similar NSV today. I am wearing a pair of pants today that I couldn't even come close to buttoning in December.

Keep up the good work!!
ksk571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 176/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Can't wait until my pants start fitting again.

CONGRATULATIONS! You're doing awesome!
HarPoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #9  

Thanks everyone - I didn't realize so many people lurked, so I guess that would explain it!

I tried the jeans on for my bf today to show him, and they actually do up! I guess I just didn't try yesterday, they were FAR too tight, but it can only go down from here!

-Aimee
Old 04-05-2007, 07:35 PM   #10  
Believe

Congratulations Aimee! That is an amazing NSV!!! I don't usually wander too far from my comfort zone (the 100 lb Club), but I made a wrong click, saw your name and decided to check this post out. Glad I did!!
melsfolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #11  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

That wonderful Aimee. You are so close to that wonderful day when those jeans will slip over your hips and botton around your waist. Keep workin' it girl. Your almost there!

BTY I am close to onderland too so those jeans would be my inspiration too!
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:59 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

That is awesome Aimee. What a great feeling to fit into a smaller size. Even if you weren't able to button them....but you were!! Congrats. Defiantely keep up the great work. I have dropped down one size since i joined here last january. After 6 months though, i lost my gym membership and just kind of gained a couple pounds back. But now I am back and trying to do finish what I began last year. So, you are an inspiration to me.Thank you!!! Keep up the good work!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote