3 goals accomplished

• 1. To not have a left knee that clicks when I walk up stairs.
    It went away a few days ago, had it for a couple months...

2. Hip pain is gone from the left side as well, had that for a couple years...

3. I have lost 10lbs, and I just wanted to lose something...

Not sure whether to credit it toward eating more wholesome, moving around more or the super food suppliment...
    I do know for every 1 lb lost is alot of pressure off the knees...

I will keep going!!
  • Congratulations on your accomplishments. I know how great it feels to begin to FEEL better as well as look better. To me, the knowledge that I am making my body more fit, strong, and healthy is much more imporatnt than what I look like in my clothes. So, I totally understand your excitement. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Oh the joy of having quiet joints! Congratulations on your inspiring progress. I hope you continue to feel little changes as you keep going. Congratulations.
  • It's amazing, isn't it, how much better things start to feel! Congratulations!

Jay
  • OMG, chewy, my left knee has been doing exactly the same thing the past few months! I'm not sure where it came from and why now (when I'm losing, not gaining) but I've been hoping as I near my goal it will go away. You gave me hope.

Congrats!
  • This shouldn't really even be listed on here as a goal, but I usually get the munchies around this time of night (10 30) and then BINGE on chips, pasta, rice, or nachos ... And tonight instead of binging, I wrote on this forum. It's silly but I feel like I am in control, for the very first time.
  • Chewy, that's fantastic! It's weird that 10 pounds can make that much of a difference, but it certianly does. Just imagine how great you'll feel once you reach your goal!