TWENTY pounds GONE

• Yoohoo! I lost my first 20 pounds! And I did it in 5 weeks! I was eating really bad before starting on this obviously. I feel so much better than before. I want to continue on down. I thought I'd post this small achievement so when I actually lose the entire amount you'll have followed me on my journey! ~ Tina
  • Wow that's AMAZING! You GO girl!!!!! The first 20 is a major milestone.

Congratulations, and keep up the good work.
  • Way to go! Congratulations hitting the 20 lb mark - what a major accomplishment!
  • Congrats! You are doing great!
  • Did you just say that losing 20 pounds is a "small" achievement?! You're insane! 20 pounds is absolutely fantastic; it shows that you've worked your butt off (haha, literally) and know the way to keep on losing. Rock on, Tina!!
  • 20lbs! wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats 20 pounds gone is an awesome achievement!
  • That is wonderful! Keep it up!!
  • WoW!
    GoOd JoB kEeP uP tHe GoOd WoRk!!!
  • onmyown,
    How did you lose 20 pounds in five weeks? I feel like a total loser, and I don't mean losing any weight. I try and try, exercise, really watch what I'm eating and after two weeks nothing, not a budge, no more, no less, it's becoming extremely discouraging, and I got so depressed, I feel like giving up, but I'm even more depressed from the extra weight..Please if anyone has had success, let me know, maybe I'm doing something wrong..
    Much Thanks,
    Robin
  • Wow congrats to you!! 20 pounds is VERY impressive, and in that amount of time? AMAZING! Keep it up and you'll be at goal in NO time!

-Aimee
  • That's amazing!!!

20lbs in 5 weeks is crazy awesome!!!!! Good job!

Congrats!!!!