One Month and finally losing!

• I've been dieting and exercising regularly for one month now and I finally noticed a difference in the scale about a week - two weeks ago. It's not much but at least I know I am doing something right! I can't really tell much of a difference in looking at my body, but I do feel more energetic and happier. WOOHOO!! This is so awesome for me. I'm breastfeeding my daughter still (TWO years old today!!) and it's soo hard to lose weight bfing for me. I'm so excited. I noticed the front of my legs starting to hurt from my old sneakers and jogging about 2 weeks ago and so I stopped jogging and that is when I noticed the weight come off. I didn't jog til yesterday and they are getting better. I am using different shoes and will buy some new ones next week. I'm just happy that I didn't stay at the same weight when I stopped jogging because I think I would have quit for now. Thank you all for listening if you got this far!!
  • Yay! Its so nice when the scale starts rewarding you - and even better when feeling better rewards you!

Great job - keep going!
  • Thank you! I actually was changing my siggy and almost put 183! I am so glad I don't have to anymore!