Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-25-2007, 08:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/191/160

Height: 5' 11"

Post New here but not new to ttlw

Hello everyone . I have developed a new zest and vigor for loosing weight. I am one that hits it hard in the beginning and fizzles out pretty quick but for some reason I feel different about it. I was given a pedometer at work for an incentive program two Mondays ago tomorrow and for the first time I feel confident about this. I am hoping to stay confident, but the 7lb weight loss in 2 weeks has definetly put some wind into my sails. I just hope to keep the hunger monster away. that is going to be my biggest problem. Any suggestions about helping to control the hunger, especially after my walking work outs. So far my mini goal is to meet 9000-10000 steps a day and to walk at least 3 days a week. I think that is a pretty decent place to start.

TIA
Stacy

Last edited by slc79; 03-25-2007 at 09:10 PM.
slc79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:32 PM   #2  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Stacy

Great to hear about your new attitude. I have been plugging away since Oct. and am still going strong. I too have a new attitude. Keep up the good work and thanks for the motavational post.
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/191/160

Height: 5' 11"

Stinger!!! You have really worked hard!! Keep it up, your on the right track!!
slc79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:44 PM   #4  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Awesome. Attitude is everything when you're trying to lose weight! So important.

And congrats on the 7lbs loss! In two weeks that's super.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:09 PM   #5  
LyndiKay

S/C/G: 240/240/130

Height: 5'5"

Exclamation Also new - yoyo dieter who's gone too far up!!

Hello all,

I have just purchased the "Weight Loss Cure" book from Kevin Trudeau. When he tells you it is inexpensive, don't believe it! Also, to do the program, you have to get a Dr. to prescribe hCG, which is not recommended for weight loss in the US, so I have my doubts as to whether the Dr. will do it. Just FYI - besides the Dr.'s visits and shots, the Eleotin Tea alone is $150.00 for one month's supply. . .

I have 100 pounds to lose. I will do my best with the finances I have to work with to do the program. Will let you know how it works.

LyndiKay
lavendarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Stacy, it's so great that you're dedicated and have such a great attitude! I'm in a similar position-- I see we have similar starting and goal weights, and I also have a bad habit of starting strong and quickly dropping out.

What I've been doing lately to keep that Hunger Monster jerk at bay after I've already reached my caloric limit for the day is to drink lots of water and heat up some frozen peas. The peas are healthy, and since they're individual you can eat them very slowly, one at a time, and convince your brain that you're eating more than you actually are.
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote