20 down!!!

• Good morning!!!

Stepped on the scale first thing this morning and it read 180.6! Down from 201 less than a month ago! I'm really starting to get excited about this and now it really feels like i'm getting somewhere and can really do this....

My on-demand service from the cable company has a great cardio routine that i'm really getting into and all my clothes fit so loose now! I'm almost ready to step down to the size 12 stuff that's been languishing in the corner of my closet for WAAAAY too long!

Jade

P.S. Ready to ditch my Fat-Face forever! This was taken with my best friend on a trip to San Francisco in November....

And this was taken yesterday

• WOW! Yet more encouragement for me! Your lips are very pretty and the definition in them is so much more noticeable. I wish I had your neck.
  • You look great. You can noticehe change. Keep up the great job. I am at 182.6 bounce to 181.6 rightnow. I sooo ready to get into the 170s how about you. I just bought my first 12s a week or so ago. BUt a few more pounds tho to really wear them the way I would like to . But good goal jeans. maybe another 5 pounds. I started a 252 sizw 20- 22
  • Wow! you look fantastic, congratulations!