Both scale and off scale victories...

• I've been at my diet for a little over a month now, and it's been mildly challenging, but so far pretty smooth. I've lost a total of 13 lbs in that time, which is pretty good all things considered. But I had my mom measure me when I started this diet, then she measured me again at almost exactly a month in. I lost an inch off of my bust, an inch off of my waist, and a whopping four and a half inches off of my hips! My mom actually measured my hips two or three times to make sure she was right. xD I felt very proud of myself! I hope my success continues to be so nice!
  • Wow, that's a big loss all round, really well done!!
  • 4.5"?! Wow amazing!

Good for you. Bet all your pants are fitting loose!

Congrats on the success, and good luck with the rest!
  • Well done!!
  • Hi Diana!

Congratulations on all the great news!

Are you walking? I'm a walker, and I remember being SO SHOCKED when I measured myself about six months into my walking routine and found that my hips had gotten smaller, a LOT smaller!

Cheryl
  • Yeah, I actually am walking. Actually, a lat less than I should be these past couple of weeks... But if nothing else, I walk to and from school! So there's always a LITTLE excercise, at least! That's about a fifteen minute walk each way...

And yep, my pants are starting to fall a bit. Yay! I can get out of my size 16 pants again! I was so freaking miserable when I had to buy them in the first place...-.- But no more! Yay!