I lost my first 10 lbs!!! .... Yipee!!!!

• Hey you guys,
    I am so proud of myself... I have been dieting and walking laps for 3 weeks, and I lost my first 10 lbs. And though it's just 1/6 of the way to goal, I still feel like cheering!!! Yipee!!! My clothes are feeling a bit looser, and I feel good, knowing that I have been eating healthy food and no junk food. It feels really good. I don't feel as tired all the time (I think all the junk and the sodas were bringing me down).... Anyhow, I just wanted to say that....

This is my first time on this "Mini Goals" board, so some of you may not know me. But I just want to say thanks anyway....

BTW, my name is Heather, I now weigh 185 lbs. (home scale) and 192lbs. (doc's scale). 10 lbs down!!!! Yahoo!

It's a start....
  • Way to go! I'm almost to my first 10 and I'm sure I will want to celebrate when I get there as well! Keep up the hard work because it's working!
  • Way to go on those first 10 lbs. Every small victory leads to great progress.
  • Outstanding job!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • That's excellent!!!!!! Good for you! It must just feel soooo good.

PS, is it normal to have that large a difference between your home scales and your doctor's scale? Is it just because of shoes/time of day etc. ?
  • Congrats!!

I am one pound from reaching my first 10, so I can really understand your joy!

Congratulations again, and feel proud of yourself, you deserve it!
  • wonderful! Congratulations on your progress!
  • Fantastic!
    Hey there, Heather!

That's FANTASTIC!

What I LOVE to do when I've lost some additional weight is to go get my dumbbells and carry the amount of weight I have lost around with me for awhile just to feel how I used to feel. Then I literally drop the weight and walk around. Wow! It makes me feel so free and light! Go do that! You will LOVE the feeling that you get!

Cheryl